Our first meeting for the 2020 summer session year will be Wednesday, June 17, at 9:30a ET / 6:30am PT. Sessions are 90 minutes.
Welcome to the Scholars Online Around the World in Nine Weeks Class!
This website is mobile friendly, and will appear differently if you are using a narrow window or viewing the site on a tablet or phone than it does in wide-format on a computer screen.
- Home. This takes you back to the homepage course description.
- The next of links under Course Information covers what you need to know before you start the course.
- Procedures. This page carefully explains what I expect of students, how chats and projects, and some suggestions to help students study for this course. One of the links from this page explains some conventions we have found practical for chat classroom behavior--please read them!
- Required Texts. This describes the texts and media we will use. Be sure to acquire the correct edition!
- Lab Work. This page contains general information on how to do projects for the course. Since all work is online and involved program creation, this is pretty straightforward!.
- FAQs. This page contains some commonly asked questions about our online courses. If you can't find an answer here, though, please email the instructor!
- The next set of links, under "Student Helps", connect those students currently enrolled in the course to lecture and lab material for academic year.
- This Site Links you back to this SiteMap Page.
- Student Survival Guide.This is a short page with some ideas on how to plan your time for this course.
- Parents Guide. This is a short page with ideas for parents to help students.
- The last set of links, under "Syllabus", gives you access to the lecture schedule and lab material for academic year.
- Lectures lists the weblectures for each week. These will also be linked from the Moodle Class site.
- Labs lists the due dates for the programming exercises.
- Links at the footer of each page take you to the Scholars Online Moodle, the Scholars Online Home page, back to the course home page, or let you email Dr. Christe.
© 2005 - 2021 This course is offered through Scholars Online, a non-profit organization supporting classical Christian education through online courses. Permission to copy course content (lessons and labs) for personal study is granted to students currently or formerly enrolled in the course through Scholars Online. Reproduction for any other purpose, without the express written consent of the author, is prohibited.