Our first meeting for the 2019 summer session year will be Tuesday, June 11, at 9:30am ET / 6:30 am PT. Sessions are 90 minutes.
Welcome to the Scholars Online Forces of Nature Class!
This website is mobile friendly, and will appear differently if you are using a narrow window or viewing the site on a tablet or phone than it does in wide-format on a computer screen.
- Home. This takes you back to the homepage course description.
- The set of links under "Course Info" covers what you need to know before you start the course.
- Procedures. This page carefully explains what I expect of students, how chats and projects, and some suggestions to help students study for this course. One of the links from this page explains some conventions we have found practical for chat classroom behavior — please read them!
- Required Texts. This describes the texts and media we will use. Be sure to acquire the correct edition!
- Lab Work. This page contains general information on how to do projects for the course. Since all work is online and involved program creation, this is pretty straightforward!.
- FAQs. This page contains some commonly asked questions about our online courses. If you can't find an answer here, though, please email the instructor!
- The second set of links, under "Student Helps", gives you access to general information about the course website and some more detailed information for both parents and students on how to succeed in the course.
- This Site Links you back to this SiteMap Page.
- Student Survival Guide.This is a short page with some ideas on how to plan your time for this course.
- Parents Guide. This is a short page with ideas for parents to help students.
- The third set of links, under Syllabus, give you access to this year's schedule.
- Lectures lists the weblectures for each week. These will also be linked from the Moodle Class site.
- Labs contains the planned experiments for this course.
- Links at the footer of each page take you to the Scholars Online Moodle, Home page, back to the Candle home page, or let you email Dr. Christe.
© 2005 - 2019 This course is offered through Scholars Online, a non-profit organization supporting classical Christian education through online courses. Permission to copy course content (lessons and labs) for personal study is granted to students currently or formerly enrolled in the course through Scholars Online. Reproduction for any other purpose, without the express written consent of the author, is prohibited.