Physics Lab: Complex Circuits with Maximum Loads
Goal: To become familiar with electrical circuits that include capacitors
- a DC power supply such as a battery
- several resistors
- several capaciters
- a circuit switch
- alligator clips or other lead attachment mechanisms
- a circuit board where you can attach a capacitor, resister, and the switch, along with the leads
- an ammeter to measure current
- a watch
Follow the instructions on building your first circuit with a capacitor at Physics labs online.
Fill in and save the online questions associated with the lab.
- Describe your materials, equipment, an dprocedures in sufficient detail that your fellow students could repeat your experiment.
- Report your data from the online questionnaire; add any comments or conclusions you want.
- Suggest at least one way to improve your experiment.
Post your report to the Moodle.
© 2005 - 2019 This course is offered through Scholars Online, a non-profit organization supporting classical Christian education through online courses. Permission to copy course content (lessons and labs) for personal study is granted to students currently or formerly enrolled in the course through Scholars Online. Reproduction for any other purpose, without the express written consent of the author, is prohibited.